Wrap up the Nature Festival with a day at Carrick Hill.
This event is free but registration is ESSENTIAL. Book your tickets at https://bit.ly/3E9rifL
Join us for a day of activities and food in the beautiful gardens of Carrick Hill. The day concludes with a formal closing ceremony by Jack Buskin. Throughout the day Fork on the Road food trucks will be on-site. The Carrick Hill Cafe will be open as usual for coffee, drinks and food.
Things to do:
- Scattering of Leaves Exhibition by Christopher and Therese Williams inside Carrick Hill House (entry fees apply).
- Nothing but Flowers, an installation by Chris de Rosa in the Loggia
- 2-3pm A Boomerang workshop and storytelling with Jack Buckskin
- Enjoy Carrick Hill gardens
- Enjoy the food on offer by Fork on the Road
- Enjoy Nature